Modifying the mode of payment
If you have a modification request, you may selectfrom amongthe following modes of payment in our systems at present:
- „yellow cheque” (cash transfer order)
- bank transfer (please indicate in the information cell the unique buyer (payer) identification number that is presented on page 3 of the invoice, on the top left corner)
- cash payment to the bank sub-account number (MKB Bank) (The bank account number allocated to the Public Service Provider of NHKV on page 1 of the invoice, in the left top corner).
Please indicate in the comment cell the sequence number of the invoice and the identification number of the buyer (payer).
e-invoice / the dijnet.hu system
Management and requesting the discounts
Possibility and conditions of implementing transfers from abroad
Swift (BIC) code: MKKB HU HB
IBAN code: HUXX – select the IBAN code that is allocated to the public service provider, which is available at the following internet address: https://nhkv.hu/en/bank-account-numbers-unique-identifiers/
Bank account number: The bank account number allocated to your public service provider is available at the following internet address: https://nhkv.hu/en/bank-account-numbers-unique-identifiers/
Information cell: Please indicate the sequence number of the invoice and your Buyer (payer) identification number in order to allow proper identification.
Management of erroneous transfers (transfers to previous public service provider bank account numbers)
Management of erroneous transfers (transfer to a bank account number that is allocated to another public service provider by NHKV)
- the wrong bank account number and the correct bank account number
- the bank account number allocated to the competent public service provider is available in the format of 10300002-10654068- 4902XXXX at the following internet address: https://nhkv.hu/en/bank-account-numbers-unique-identifiers/
- the amount and the time of the transfer